Monday 28 February 2011

Re-draft of Magazine cover.

After recieving feedback from the previous drafts of the magazine covers I created, I again re-drafted my magazine cover. I took the feedback which I recieved, that I should change the background picture because it was too similar to the poster. I lowered the 'CUT' title, to incoporate a feature add of fake blood, which is often seen in many exisiting products. I changed te font to make it stand out more, also making the star 'ALICE TAYLOR' bigger.

The various stages created on photoshop:





AUDIENCE FEEDBACK FROM DRAFTED MAGAZINE COVERS.

-Try and take some additional photographs, some of the pictures you have looked at are quite bad quality and pixelated.

-Look at more extensive research into magazine covers, there are generally more stories incorporated.

-Good use of photoshop, try experiment with different fonts also however.

No comments:

Post a Comment