Sunday 27 February 2011

Software

I am using a number of different technologies, some new and some old to create and produce my project,
Photoshop CS4

This programme allows me to edit my ancillinary tasks to a high level of quality. This was apparant when I started making my film poster and film magazine cover, I could over layer images, experiment with verious filters and colour effect which fit in perfectly with the genre I'm working with.



Garage Band

This programme I am familiar with from last years project, it helps me to create the music which will fit into my piece of work. I soon realised after watching various horror trailers that the music/sound is extremly important, it can effect the mood or how the audience portrays the product. This programme allows you to experiment with different instruments and different tones to create the sound you want.

Final Cut

A brand new and unkown programme to me, with using I movie last year to create my project. Final cut is a more sophisticated and professional way of editing a production, with neater cutting tools and a larger variety of editing tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment