Thursday 17 February 2011

Target Audience.

If making this film in a full length narrative, a high level of gore/horror would be used due to the extent of special effects. The rating I would give the film would be 18, so the teaser trailer is rated the same. The general target audience would be people aged 18-24, people aged 16 plus are however likely to watch it on release of DVD.

The target audience would be a higher proportion of a male audience. This is mainly due to it being a low-budget zombie horror film - it's quite a raw and basic horror film, with lots of gore. This is the rating I believe the BBFC would give my zombie horror film

BBFC (British Board Of Film Classification)

I also need to consider nationality, ethnicity and social class.

Most films even if spoken in the English language are offered in subtitles also. My film is in the English language so will generally targetted at people who speak the english language, however I will offer various subtitled languages which in the long run may help my low-budget zombie flick gain a wider audience. The genre isn't particulary aimed at any ethnicity inparticular and their arn't any ethnicity related themes included in my zombie horror flick.

No comments:

Post a Comment