Thursday 3 February 2011

Poster attempt 1

During my first attempt in making my film poster, I used photoshop to create my image. I started with the original image of photographs I took outside my filming which links in with my teaser trailer.
Stage 1:
Stage 2: I then added a background with lots of clouds- making this darker by using a filter in photoshop.


I incorporated a mask over the image, to create a further glazed over eyes ghostly effect.
Then a background was used from a previous photograph was incorporated to signify the dark areas of the moor.
 I then created the font for the title using a chiller font - filling in the bottom with red.
Final image for attempt 1.

The rating will be 18, due to the level of gore.
Audience Feedback


Possibly arrange a series of posters, incorporating different characters and tag lines, 5 is the average amount.
Put the main characters name in bold 'ALICE TAYLOR'.
Low budget -website, blog etc.
Edit the top of the head so light is all around it.
Film company logo/production label and cinematographer.
Experiment with different tag lines some suggested were - Dead Cld, Cold as Hell.

The red and white works and the font works, the image works-quite striking and effective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment