Monday 28 February 2011

production logo.

When embarking upon creating a production logo I researched exisiting media products to enable me to produce a realistic product.
Some of these include:
 I liked the PIXAR (OFFICIAL SITE) production logo and wanted to create something similar which would reflect the genre I was working with, the simplicity of the background but the power of the writing was something I wanted to achieve
 These are the production logos I created to represent my teaser trailer, they were done in the programme Photoshop where I experimented with different background effects and fonts, the red to clearly signify blood and give anchorage into the genre, the blood dripping is clearly a stereotypical way to signify horror but I feel it works generally well.

No comments:

Post a Comment